1. Apply a root volumizing product to the roots of the hair, a styling lotion to the ends.
2. Blow dry the hair using a large round brush to pull all layers down and under. Be sure to point the nozzle of the hair dryer down the hair shaft, so that you don't unnecessarily create frizz.
3. When the hair is completely dry, add all over bouncy waves using a medium to large barrel curling iron.
4. Take small sections of hair around the crown and sides of the hair and gently back comb to create fullness and height.
5. Finish off the style by spraying a small amount of shine serum all over for that extra glossy look.
This is a style that is classic and goes with any outfit, occasion - except maybe exercising.
Beyonce also has the full-bodied wavy hairstyle, see photo left. Add giant hoop earrings for accessories and you are set with an amazing look.
Notice how both of these hairstyles do not have a part that shows. This helps to create the height in the crown area